Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome!  Thanks for stopping by to see what is new! This is a reverse painting done in oil paints on a glass lamp shade.  It is painted on the inside of the shade to create a luminescent glow.


Another snowy day in upstate NY ~ everything is white and beautiful!!  Today I am working on a winter themed folk art plate.
This plate was so much fun to paint! It is available in my etsy shop @   www.harvestmooonstudio.etsy.com
I have been at my sketch book and have many new designs that I can't wait to start creating!  One is a special design vintage toleware lamp!
Today I am working on a new design of a 9x12" Halloween painting on canvas, and will be starting a custom order witches hat luminary soon.  Check back in to get a preview of new paintings and lamps
Thank you to all my wonderful customers.  Without you I couldn't do what I love!

I have started to post some of my items for sale on fineartamerica and will be posting more to pinterest as well, as I try to gain more exposure for my art.  If you have a Pinterest page and like my art please save on your page. Thanks!

Warm weather is finally here!  I will be working on trying to stock my shop for the Halloween/autumn season.  (Along with custom orders and working my part time garden designer job)  Here is a couple of recent paintings I have completed.

This is a wooden plate painted in acrylic.  It measures approx. 10.5" and features lots of ghosts out on Halloween night, haunted house, trick or treaters, jack-o-lanterns, full moon, old cemetery with a spooky blue & green night time sky.  Available in my etsy shop.


I loved painting this canvas!  TRICK OR TREAT....This 9x12" canvas features trick or treaters, old barn, jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin patch, horse & wagon, ghosts, full moon....  It is also available in my etsy shop.

Working on many Witches hat luminaries & wooden plates.  Both this plate and the one above are available on etsy.




I will also be working on a glass reverse painted luminary and it will be available this fall on my etsy page.
Thanks to all who look at my work & purchase from me!!
Have a wonderful summer!

Work is slowing down a bit for me so time to get into my studio and start creating!  I have recently completed two Halloween luminaries.  They are paper mache witches hats.  I hand cut out designs.  In this case stars and jack-o-lantern faces.  Then hand paint in acrylics.  They are both listed on etsy and are available for immediate shipping.  Check them out below.  Thanks for looking!








 My Original german lantern style vintage toleware lamp painted in acrylics.  Available on etsy.com

Halloween Greetings ~ A spin off from a Halloween vintage post card.  This wooden plate was hand painted in acrylics.  Available on my etsy harvestmooonstudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment